- Learn about the real-life horror stories that shocked New Orleans
- Pass the sites of some of the most terrifying true crimes committed in the French Quarter
- Spooky alternative to ghost tours that will even shock nonbelievers
- Tour offered in the evening for a more atmospheric background
Departure & Return
Meet inside the Unique NOLA Tours shop
End of tour is near this location. Your guide will help with directions to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unique NOLA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a must do tour when visiting New Orleans!" See review