Explore our promoted experiences
- Guide provides commentary on the women's history of New Orleans
- Walking tour lets you get to know the city from the ground up
- Focus on the women who made NOLA what it is today
- Learn about New Orleans from a different perspective
Departure & Return
Near Little Toy Shops in Jackson Square.
Tour ends near Jackson Square, depending on the guide and the crowds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Under 18 must be accompanied by adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours of New Orleans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.