- See several Garden District landmarks on one fun and affordable tour
- Experience a streetcar ride, a famous graveyard, and Elms Mansion
- Travel with an informative guide and small group of fewer than 20 people
- Make the most of limited time with a comprehensive and hassle-free excursion
Departure & Return
This tour will meet outside of Auction House Market on Magazine Street in the Warehouse District.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: Elms Mansion Saturday: Columns Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Tours run rain or shine. We encourage umbrellas year-round for sun or rain and appropriate footwear for uneven surfaces and possible light flooding.
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- Due to the restrictions of New Orleans streetcars, wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- COVID UPDATE. Effective August 2021, proof of Covid-19 vaccination (over the age of 12) or negative PCR test within 72 hours is required to enter sites on this tour. Everyone is required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. For full requirements check the New Orleans Government website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands