Explore our promoted experiences
- Nassau sightseeing tour with a local guide
- Sample local food and drinks
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Pick Up starts at Mcdonald's right beside the American embassy and opposite the Hilton Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxton Ace
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff