Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Nassau's landmarks and highlights, including a visit to the Atlantis Resort
- Get a view of the harbor from the island's highest point at Fort Fincastle
- Huff up the Queen Victoria staircase for spectacular photo ops and do some casual shopping in the area
- Get a panoramic view of New Providence on the way to Atlantis, then continue to Paradise Island to view the colorful local houses
- long the way, enjoy historical and cultural commentary from your local guide aboard the luxury coach
Departure & Return
You will find your guide directly outside of the cruise ship terminal on Woodes Rogers Walk & Rawson Square. Rawson Square is small sitting park at located at the exit of the cruise ship terminal.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETC Concierge, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff