- 3.5-hour cultural heritage shore excursion in Nassau
- Pack a host of cultural Bahamian stops into a short tour
- Visit the Ardastra Gardens, Fort Charlotte, and the Cave of New Providence
- Included daiquiri and souvenir
- Pickup and drop-off at the cruise port
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at the Graycliff Chocolate and Cigar Factory, where you can see how the chocolate is made in addition to sampling one of the 17 different flavors. Then, continue on to Fort Charlotte, the largest in the Bahamas, which dates back to the late 1700s. Tour the inside with your guide, including an arsenal and panoramic views of the island.
Next up is the Ardastra Gardens, Zoo, and Conservation Centre, which is home to more than 200 animals in a tropical forest setting. Visit a local fruit stand for some seasonal produce, then on to Cable Beach for some shopping at the Mimi Straw Market and an included daiquiri.
The tour's last stop is Junkanoo Beach, home to the impressive Cave of New Providence, once believed to be a lair for marauding pirates. Stroll around inside and take some photos, before opting to hop back on the transport to the port or ending your tour at the beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tyrone Wilson
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized