Explore our promoted experiences
- Guarantee your admission to NYC's 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Learn about the terrorist attacks, and explore the museum at your own pace
- Save time and get direct entry on your mobile device
What To Expect
With your timed admission, you have guaranteed entry to stay for as long as you want. It is suggested that you take at least two hours to wander the museum. This admission saves you time by giving you direct entry into the center with your mobile device.
The museum also includes a pair of main exhibits: a memorial exhibition called In Memoriam, in honor of the people who lost their lives that day in 2001 as well as the people who were killed during the World Trade Center 1993 bombing. The second exhibition is September 11, 2001, a three-part exhibition that tells the tale of the day and analyzes motives for the attacks. It also shows the aftereffects of the attack and how the event changed the world, both locally and globally.
This museum experience brings out the emotions in the guests who visit. Get ready to hear the stories of loss and sadness, of compassion and recovery, as you explore the space.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children ages 6 and under are free
- Direct entry on your mobile device is available
- Ticket is for a specific date and time of entry
- All visitors will be screened by airport-style security
- No re-entry is allowed after exiting the building
- Photography is permitted for private, non-commercial use only
- Large bags, including backpacks, large umbrellas and other items deemed so, are subject to mandatory storage in the coat room
- The use of cell phones for conversation is prohibited in exhibition spaces and theater
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY National September 11 Memorial & Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Allow at least 2-3 hours to walk through, but its easy to spend more time than that." See review
- "I recommend you have audio head phones and listen to tour guide as you walk around." See review
- "This was not mentioned and the app is great, but you cannot take advantage of it without headphones." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews