1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Central Park on a fun and casual 3.1-mile (5-kilometer) run with a guide. Wind along snaking paths through meadows and woods, and jog over rolling hills in the company of a fellow runner. Get your daily exercise with a dose of history as you take brief stops along your route to learn about some of the significant sites in this storied Manhattan green space.
- Explore New York’s Central Park on an enjoyable 5K run
- Enjoy the company of a guide for a dose of history
- Get exercise while exploring an iconic NYC space
- Visit park highlights and take brief stops at each
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
General William Tecumseh Sherman Monument , 764 Doris C Freedman Pl, New York, NY 10019, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Central Park South. Dates: Daily, except Sunday
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before start time
- Bring as few personal items as possible. There is no place to store bags and other personal items.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fit Tours NYC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Central Park 5K Fun Running Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Central Park 5K Fun Running Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursRunning ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkRunning Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynRunning Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - Long IslandRunning Tours - Long IslandCategory
Manhattan BridgeFord Foundation BuildingChelsea MarketMetLife StadiumChelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment ComplexFrick Collection Palace TheatreSaks Fifth Avenue FlagshipLincoln Center for the Performing ArtsBelvedere CastleBernard B. Jacobs TheatreBronx Little ItalyDreamWorks Trolls the ExperienceNew York City Garment DistrictMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)Governors IslandMinskoff TheatreManhattan Cruise TerminalAl Hirschfeld TheatreThe Metropolitan Opera