- Small-group food tour of High Line, Chelsea Market, and Meatpacking District
- Hassle-free way to savor the sights and flavors of three hip neighborhoods
- Stroll the High Line and meatpacking area; and try foods at the market
- Enjoy snacks such as biscuits and jam; donuts, and empanadas as you explore
Departure & Return
Meet your guide 5 minutes before the tour starts outside Buddakhan Restaurant on the corner of 16th Street and 9th Avenue (address is 75 9th Avenue). In case of inclement weather, please wait inside the vestibule of Chelsea Market and let us know you are there.
The tour will finish at the Vessel and the new Hudson Yards Mall. The tour guide can direct or take you to the nearest subway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours run rain, snow or shine!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We ask that all guests are able to move at a moderate pace so we can cover all of the sights.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Like A Local
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Chelsea Market and High Line Food Tour.