- See New York’s fall foliage from the water during this Hudson River cruise
- Enjoy beer, wine, soda, Champagne, coffee, or tea—one drink is included
- Choose to stay indoors in the windowed salon, or head outdoors to the open bow
- Get one of the best views of the George Washington Bridge—from underneath it
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. There are crosswalks at 18th, 20th and 23rd Street. When standing on the west side highway facing the river (facing west), go around the north side of the large blue building. Our ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to obtain boarding passes
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Peak fall foliage is not guaranteed. We have seen fall colors at their peak as early as mid-October and as late early December along the waterfront in the Palisades of New Jersey (the prime destination of our fall foliage excursions). Refunds due to ‘lack of color’, will not be honored. Cruising on the Hudson River, north by the Palisades, is a unique and interesting route and is the declared value of this excursion.
- Most travelers can participate
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line NYC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons