Are you interested in?
Grand Central Station Tours
92 Tours & Activities
402 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
739 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
New York’s Grand Central Terminal is one of the city’s most famous landmarks, and with this self-guided audio tour you can get a behind-the-scenes look at its soaring architecture and detailed interior. Learn about the rich history of this famous station, along with anecdotes, little-known facts, and details about the golden age of American rail travel as you explore the elegant Main Concourse at your own pace.
- A self-guided audio tour of New York City’s storied Grand Central Terminal
- Admire the stars on the vaulted ceiling and the famous Tiffany-glass clock
- An engaging narration of the station's architecture, history, and legends
- Visit the landmark train station at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointGrand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Grand Central Station Official Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16133P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHistorical Tours - New YorkCity Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHistorical Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - NewarkAudio Guides - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkHistorical Tours - NewarkCategory
Morris-Jumel MansionFord Foundation BuildingJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)HarlemNew Amsterdam TheatreHudson TheatreDavid N. Dinkins Manhattan Municipal BuildingWhite Plains Performing Arts CenterMadison Square ParkCircle in the Square TheatreEverett Children's Adventure GardenStrawberry Fields (John Lennon Memorial)Museum of Arts and Design (MAD)Helen Hayes TheatreBrooks Atkinson TheatreLyceum TheatreAmerican Museum of Natural HistoryBronx Little ItalyFrick Collection Eugene O'Neill Theatre