3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore two of Manhattan’s most unique destinations while tantalizing your taste buds during this combo tour of High Line Park and Greenwich Village. Stroll along the leafy expanse of New York’s public park, built on an elevated former railway line. After working up an appetite, follow your senses on a tasting tour through trendy Greenwich Village. Learn about the neighborhood while stopping to sample pizza, chocolate, and Italian specialties.
- Walk the High Line, and learn secret facts that few locals know
- Sample enough specialties in Greenwich Village to make up a satisfying lunch
- Find out about underground jazz clubs and independent bookstores
- Small group has eight people or less for an imitate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Two walking tours
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Any other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (no vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free or gluten-free diets)
- Please advise your contact information (i.e. email and phone number) at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Confirmation and exact meeting address will be received in an email at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If weather is poor, we also have an indoor food tour you can inquire about!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Food begins around 12:45 PM in Greenwich Village. We recommend a light breakfast to hold you over during the morning tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan Walking Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
High Line Park and Greenwich Village Food Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynFood Tours - Long IslandCity Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
New York City Ballet (NYCB) Tours & TicketsFriends Building Tours & TicketsOrpheum Theatre Tours & TicketsMuseum at Eldridge Street Tours & TicketsTenement Museum Tours & TicketsImperial Theatre Tours & TicketsThe Ride Tours & TicketsWashington Square Park Tours & TicketsNew York City West Village Tours & TicketsWhite Plains Performing Arts Center Tours & TicketsStephen Sondheim Theatre Tours & TicketsMetLife Stadium Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA) Tours & TicketsMinskoff Theatre Tours & TicketsChrysler Building Tours & TicketsHelen Hayes Theatre Tours & TicketsSoHo Tours & TicketsCafe Wha? Tours & TicketsBrooklyn Bridge Tours & TicketsBethesda Fountain Tours & Tickets