Are you interested in?
Greenwich Village Tours
79 Tours & Activities
96 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1147 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Discover the rock ’n’ roll history of Greenwich Village on a walking tour of New York City’s counterculture capital. Legendary musicians such as Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, and the Velvet Underground launched their innovative music into the world from clubs like Cafe Wha? and the Bitter End. Find out where iconic album covers were photographed and other fun details on a walking tour of the historic neighborhood.
- Greenwich Village walking tour with rock 'n' roll history
- Hear about the importance of Greenwich Village in music history
- Insightful commentary provided by the guide
- Walking tour proceeds at a leisurely pace
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
2 hour music tour of historic Greenwich Village
Departure & Return
Departure Point1 5th Ave, New York, NY 10003, USA
Return DetailsBleecker Street, Bleecker St, New York, NY, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rock Junket
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Greenwich Village Rock Tour - Dylan, Hendrix, Stones + more?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 3698P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew York CityWalking Tours - New YorkArt Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - BrooklynArt Tours - BrooklynWalking Tours - NewarkArt Tours - NewarkCategory
Lincoln Center for the Performing ArtsBowling GreenMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA)David Geffen Hall at Lincoln CenterNew-York Historical Society Museum and LibraryFlatiron BuildingJacqueline Kennedy Onassis ReservoirCentral Park ZooCafe Wha?George Washington BridgeBronx Little ItalyBrooklyn Historical SocietyYankee StadiumNew York Penn StationMetLife StadiumCathedral Church of St. John the DivineFord Foundation BuildingStaten Island FerryGround Zero Museum WorkshopAstor Place Theatre