- 3-hour Christmas tour of Manhattan
- Enjoy the comfort of a heated luxury vehicle
- See New York City's holiday highlights, including store window displays
- Go to Dyker Heights, and catch sight of elaborate residential light displays
- Stop by Rockefeller Center’s famous Christmas tree
Departure & Return
In front the entrance to Mo Math - The National Museum of Mathematics Your Tour Guide will be waiting outside under the scaffolding across the street from Madison Square Park on East 26th between 5th Ave and Madison Ave with a High Quality Tours sign.
A short walk to Rockefeller Center
What To Expect
Get ready to see the beauty of NYC lit up during Christmastime on this tour. First, go inside a popular department store that has a long-running history of decorating its store for the season.
Afterward, make your way to Dyker Heights. This area of the city has extravagantly decorated homes, and you can even see a 15-foot-tall (4.5-meter-tall) Santa and a Vegas-themed Christmas display.
Your guide also stops in Greenwich Village to see the lit-up Christmas tree in Washington Square Park. Your last stop on the tour is at Rockefeller Center’s famous Christmas tree.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair and infant seats are available upon reuqest. Please let us know
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Quality Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.