- Bike through Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn with this flexible bike rental
- Traveling by bike lets you maximize your time and avoid waiting in traffic
- Choose your style of transport: comfort, hybrid, mountain, and children’s bikes available
- A helmet, map, basket, and lock are included for your convenience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please check in and pick up at 38 Park Row.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Equipped with a free city map and the advice of helpful rental staff, hop on your bike and set off to explore the sights of lower Manhattan. Cruise through diverse neighborhoods such as Wall Street, Little Italy, and Chinatown, and take in nearby sights like Battery Park and the Freedom Tower at One World Trade Center. Ride along either side of Manhattan to see the urban landscape along the East River or the Hudson River.
Bike across the Brooklyn Bridge for stunning views of the New York City skyline. Then, explore the sights of this vibrant borough including Brooklyn Bridge Park, Brooklyn Heights, and the historic Dumbo neighborhood surrounding the bridge. Rent a bike for the duration of your choosing—up to 24 hours. Bike rentals are very popular in Manhattan and frequently sell out, so pre-book to guarantee your Big Apple bicycle experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Baby seats and child trailers are available to rent on-site
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental.