- Learn expert photography techniques from your professional photographer guide
- Explore NYC’s Times Square at one of its most exciting times—at night
- Spend time in the 9.6-acre (3.9-hectares) Bryant Park without getting lost
- This New York City nighttime photography tour is perfect for all skill levels
Departure & Return
Please meet at the fountain in Bryant Park. Located at 41st street and 6th Ave.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minors must be accompanied by adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York City Photo Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff