- Prebook your NYC food cart tour to secure your preferred date
- Come hungry—taste different food cart dishes in Manhattan
- Learn the stories behind these curbside kitchens during your walking tour
- Choose a tour either in the Financial District or Midtown
Departure & Return
MIDTOWN MEETING LOCATION: If your ticket is for the Midtown Food Cart Tour, the tour will begin in Bryant Park, on the sidewalk in front of the yellow kiosk at the southeast corner of 6th Ave and 42nd St.
FINANCIAL DISTRICT MEETING LOCATION: If your ticket is for the Financial District Tour, meet your guide on the corner of Maiden Lane and Front Street, in front of the Continental Center at 145 Front Street in the outdoor area with public seating.
What To Expect
Stop at several different carts to sample delicious multicultural and fusion dishes. Because mobile food trucks change locations from day to day, the exact stops vary. Expect globally inspired offerings like Middle Eastern falafel, Korean short ribs, Pakistani curry, Greek souvlaki, Belgian waffles, and Mexican chocolate brownies.
Learn about the history of mobile dining as you walk from cart to cart, and see parts of the city you may otherwise have overlooked. Bring your sense of adventure and your appetite for a tasty and memorable afternoon. A percentage of all sales from this tour support the Street Vendor Project, an association that provides assistance to street vendors.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turnstile Tours, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms