2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore New York City at your own pace with the convenience of this hop-on hop-off bus tour with top-value perks included. Don't miss a thing as you're whisked through NYC aboard a double-decker bus for your sightseeing adventure. Cruise on uptown and downtown loops to enjoy great views, learn about the numerous landmarks from your audio commentary, and take home tickets to your favorite sights, like the 9/11 Memorial, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and more—included.
- See the best of NYC with this flexible, hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour
- Convenient departures throughout the day for uptown and downtown tour loops
- Choose the option that's best for you, with 1-day, 2-day, and 3-day passes
- Select free entry at up to three NYC attractions, museums, or walking tours
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off bus tour (with 1, 2 or 3-day option)
Multilingual audio commentary and headphones
Discount booklet with local attractions, eateries, bars, and shops
Access to two tour routes and 43 bus stops
Free entry at up to three NYC attractions (depending on ticket chosen)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You can choose to have free entry at up to three of the following: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Ferry, 9/11 Tribute Museum, American Museum of Natural History, Central Park Walking Tour, Central Park Guided Bike Tour, The Cloisters Museum, Empire State Building Observatory, Intrepid Sea Air & Space Museum, Madame Tussauds, Metropolitan Museum of Art, MoMA, Museum of the City of New York, Ripley's Believe it or Not! (Times Square), or the Statue of Liberty Ferry
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the routes
- Paper vouchers must be redeemed from the Visitor Center at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, located on 42nd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during New York Uptown to Downtown Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour plus Attraction Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during New York Uptown to Downtown Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour plus Attraction Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We had waited in line to find this out and were not going to leave, hop on the bus back to the Port Authority to try and straighten this out so we paid for the tickets." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMarketsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNew York CityFood Tours - New YorkHop on Hop Off - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New YorkAudio Guides - New YorkMarkets - New YorkFood Tours - BrooklynHop on Hop Off - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynCity Tours - BrooklynAudio Guides - BrooklynMarkets - BrooklynFood Tours - NewarkHop on Hop Off - NewarkBus Tours - NewarkCity Tours - NewarkAudio Guides - NewarkMarkets - NewarkCategory
Frick Collection The Dakota ApartmentsUpper East SideCircle in the Square TheatreHudson River New York City Garment DistrictQueens MuseumEverett Children's Adventure GardenMadame Tussauds New York ChelseaNew York City West VillageHard Rock Café Yankee Stadium Trump TowerNew York Stock Exchange (NYSE)LaGuardia Airport (LGA)Tenement MuseumMacy's® Herald SquareJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)Union SquareHayden Planetarium