2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
See New York City at your feet with admission to the One World Observatory, a 3-story destination on top of the western hemisphere’s tallest building. Ride to the 102nd floor and watch the virtual city skyline transform across centuries of history. Learn about the construction of the skyscraper, which has sweeping views across the city, enjoying New York from a whole new perspective. Or choose from two upgrade options with benefits like skip-the-line security entrance and flexible admission.
- Skip-the-line admission to One World Observatory
- Learn about the construction of America's tallest building
- Choose from two upgrade options for a seamless experience
- Enjoy interpretive art installations that explore NYC history
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Upgrade to skip even fast track lines and head straight for the express elevator.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket (Skip the ticket line and proceed to security)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
285 Fulton St, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Legends OWO LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: NYC One World Observatory Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 8747ONEWORLD
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - NewarkAttractions & Museums - NewarkCategory
New York City Riverside ParkNeil Simon TheatreCentral Park ZooDaily News BuildingUpper East SideBooth TheatreEast VillageFrick Collection Lower ManhattanWall StreetBloomingdale's 59th StreetMoMA PS1Central ParkTimes SquareGershwin Theatre Edge NYCBroadhurst TheatreManhattan Cruise TerminalMadame Tussauds New York The Met Cloisters