- Get to know Lower and Midtown Manhattan on a private walking tour
- Hassle-free way to explore both areas, free from a smartphone or guidebooks
- View Wall Street, the 9/11 Memorial, Grand Central Station, and more
- Learn tales of the sights you may miss alone from your own personal guide
Departure & Return
Inside Battery Park, on stairs opposite the entrance to Castle Clinton
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route that still enables them to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases, we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain, and a hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions, some can’t be visited from the inside.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Lower Manhattan & Midtown Manhattan Private Walking Tour.