Are you interested in?
- Private helicopter transfer from Lower Manhattan to a New York airport
- Avoid traffic and travel in style with amazing aerial views of New York
- Perfect for business travelers who want a quick, luxury transfer to the airport for their flight
- Choose your departure airport: JFK, LaGuardia or Newark
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointZip Aviation, 6 E River Bikeway, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Details1: JFK Airport, Queens, NY 11430, USA
2: LaGuardia Airport, New York, Queens, NY 11371, USA
3: Newark Liberty International Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise of your flight details at time of booking
- Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
- All passengers including children must present a valid ID/passport or you may be denied your flight
- Baggage may not weigh more than 25 lbs (11 kg) per passenger; if you have larger or heavier items, please contact the supplier to ensure these items can be accommodated
- Subject to favorable weather conditions; if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of a full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zip Tours
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 2 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Helicopter Transfer from Lower Manhattan to New York Airports.