- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Let's meet in front of the Lexington Avenue entrance to the Chrysler Building, between 42nd and 43rd streets. If you get there early, check out Cafe Grumpy on the other side of Lexington Avenue for a great cup of coffee.
Since our tours are private, the end point is flexible. We can drop you off at 30 Rock if you have Top of the Rock tickets, at Saint Patrick's Cathedral on Fifth Avenue, or at another location you specify.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Price shown is per group
- Tour covers about 3 miles on foot, so please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CityRover Walks NY
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private New York City Midtown Landmarks Walking Tour.