- Discover parts of Grand Central Station that even local don't know about
- Go behind-the-scenes at one of New York's iconic landmarks
- Gain an insider perspective from a native New Yorker guide
- Private tour lets you explore at your own pace and stop as often as you like
Departure & Return
The tour starts in front of track 29 inside Grand Central Terminal's main atrium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour is in English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Untapped New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff