- Step back in time to Revolutionary War-era New York on a walking tour
- Learn about 1770s Manhattan via a guide rather than books and phones
- Find and visit historical highlights such as St. Paul’s Chapel with ease
- Hear stories of the era and its movers-and-shakers that many travelers miss
Departure & Return
Broadway and Warren Street entrance to City Hall Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 10 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Patriot Tours, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.