Are you interested in?
Ellis Island Tours
121 Tours & Activities
Statue of Liberty Tours
219 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
58 Tours & Activities
1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The Statue of Liberty is one of the most famous symbols of the US, and one of NYC’s most-visited attractions. Book ferry tickets in advance to avoid long lines at the Battery Park ticket booths. Choose a ticket type that suits you, from great-value flex tickets to fast-track reserve-line tickets including pedestal access. All options include access to Ellis Island too.
- Save time by prebooking ferry tickets for Liberty and Ellis islands
- Pick a ticket option to suit your budget and travel style
- Upgrade for fast-track reserve line ferry access and pedestal entry
- Choose a departure time that fits in with your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
Pedestal Access (unless option selected)
Reserve Fast Track Access (optional upgrade)
Departure & Return
Departure PointStatue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Ticket Redemption Point
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Attractions4us LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NOW OPEN: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket optional Upgrade?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 15081P224
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNew York CitySkip-the-Line Tours - New YorkAttractions & Museums - New YorkSkip-the-Line Tours - BrooklynAttractions & Museums - BrooklynSkip-the-Line Tours - NewarkAttractions & Museums - NewarkCategory
Bernard B. Jacobs TheatreNew York Botanical Garden (NYBG)Bryant ParkThe VesselThe Dakota ApartmentsMarquis TheatreWilliamsburg BridgeTimes SquareHelen Hayes TheatreMoMA PS1Madison Square ParkWashington Square ParkWhite Plains Performing Arts CenterBrooklyn Historical SocietyNew York City Madison AvenueCafe Wha?Hudson YardsEleven Tears MemorialLunt-Fontanne TheatreMuseum of Arts and Design (MAD)