- Combine sightseeing and exercise on this running tour of Central Park
- Jog around the lower part of the park at a casual pace
- Chat with like-minded travelers during the run
- An early start leaves the rest of your day free
Departure & Return
Departure Point: USS Maine Monument in Columbus Circle Address: 59th Street and Central Park West Directions: The closest subway stations to the start are the 1/A/C/B/D Trains to the Columbus Circle Subway Station (Subway Map: http://bit.ly/1gMhQxq).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a 4.5 mile (7 km) tour designed with exciting stops along the route to interest all runners and is paced to accommodate all running levels. The tour will approximately be 90 minutes in duration. There will not be a coat/bag check for this tour. Your running guide will be using a running backpack and will carry small items for you if necessary.
- Please note this is not a race it is a running tour. The tour will be led at a casual, conversational pace suitable for all running abilities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Running Tours New York City
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.