Explore our promoted experiences
- Cannes and Antibes half-day tour from Nice
- Soak up the sunshine on Cannes’ Croisette Boulevard
- Discover some of the region’s top highlights, such as Golfe-Juan, Juan-les-Pins, La Garoupe and Cap d'Antibes with your guide
- Enjoy free time to explore Antibes’ Old Town at your leisure
- Marvel at multi-million dollar yachts in Billionaire's Quay
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your hotel in Nice
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Spend time in this beautiful seaside city basking in the Mediterranean sun. Walk along the fabled Croisette Boulevard to the Film Festival Palace, where you can see the hand prints of countless film stars even if the festival itself isn’t happening while you’re there. Explore the pretty streets lined with shops, or dip a toe in the water while you meander along the beach.
Continue your tour with a visit to Juan-les-Pins and Golfe-Jean, where Napoleon landed in 1815. Mix with the stylish locals in the cafés and shops. Soak in the views from La Garoupe and spot celebrity homes on gorgeous Cap d’Antibes en route to the town of Antibes.
Spend your free time in Antibes walking through the picturesque Old Town at your own pace. Stroll through narrow lanes to browse in boutiques, or head for the Picasso Museum (own expense, closed on Mondays) for a little culture. Head for Billionaire’s Quay near the 15th-century Fort Vauban to see nearly-priceless yachts moored just offshore.
At the conclusion of your free time in Antibes, climb back into your minivan for the drive back to your hotel in Nice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Picasso museum entrance fee is about 6 euros per person (closed on Mondays)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands