- A panoramic guided cycling tour of Nice using electrical bikes
- All fitness levels welcome, and you can choose from multiple departure times per day
- Cover all of the city’s top highlights in a single scenic ride—a short and sweet introduction
- Explore Nice with a guide
Departure & Return
2 minutes walk from Place Garibaldi (Tram Stop)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The guide is local, young, professional (Diploma Carte Conférencier National, agreed by Minister of Culture & Tourism)
- We customize the tours depending on our guests and their interests and tastes. Small group.
- Our eBikes permit to go uphill very easily, but a normal average of fitness is required. Maximum Weighth 110 kg. Minimun Heighth : 1,45 m.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Creative Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms