10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the wonders of the French Riviera by going on an action-packed day tour. Save hours researching things to see and do by having an itinerary planned out for you. After a hotel pickup, you’ll travel to Promenade Des Anglais, the village of Eze, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Cannes, Antibes, St. Paul de Vence, and many more top sights.
- Spend a day discovering the best of the French Riviera
- Take it easy with round-trip transport included
- See Monte Carlo Casino and the Formula 1 Grand Prix course
- Save time and see many picturesque areas in a day, including Eze
Saved to wishlist!
Transfert from/to hotel
Fragonard perfumery guided visit
Food & Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel or accomodation in Nice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats are available on request, if it is made during booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available only from Nice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY BINGO TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during French Riviera Full Day Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during French Riviera Full Day Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during French Riviera Full Day Shared Tour from Nice?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
French Riviera Full Day Shared Tour from Nice
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNiceHop on Hop Off - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraCity Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraHop on Hop Off - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloCity Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloHop on Hop Off - CannesBus Tours - CannesCity Tours - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard) Tours & TicketsMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna) Tours & TicketsChateau de Cremat Tours & TicketsQuai des États-Unis Tours & TicketsTourrettes Tours & TicketsCastellane Tours & TicketsVilla Ephrussi de Rothschild Tours & TicketsMassena Square (Place Masséna) Tours & TicketsPlace Garibaldi Tours & TicketsChateau Saint-Martin & Spa Tours & TicketsCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur) Tours & TicketsMarc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall) Tours & TicketsSt. Paul de Vence Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Nice Tours & TicketsMt. Boron (Mont Boron) Tours & TicketsNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport) Tours & TicketsHotel Negresco Tours & TicketsNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches) Tours & TicketsVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé) Tours & TicketsQuai Lunel Tours & Tickets