Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the coastal waters of the Baie des Anges and the Rade de Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Admire spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea and shoreline
- Discover ancient villages perched high on the hillsides
- Listen to the fascinating onboard commentary and hear about the French Riviera's rich history and heritage
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Bask in the glowing Mediterranean sun while you glide down the coast of the French Riviera. Listen to informative on-board commentary about the history of this region as you gaze up at the little villages perched on hillsides overlooking the water. Watch the landscape rise from the beaches through hills and up to the mountains in the distance. Admire the luxurious villas with their magnificent sea views.
Cruise through the Rade de Villefranche-sur-Mer and around the Cap de Nice. Venture back toward the shore to see the fortress of the Citadelle. Turn around in the bay for the return trip along Cap Ferrat and into the Baie des Anges. Watch people stroll along the Promenade des Anglais in Nice.
Your boat returns to the Port of Nice after about an hour's time on the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at Quai Lunel to exchange your voucher for a tickets 15 minutes before departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Cote d Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands