- Half-day electric bike tour of vineyards in Nice
- Ride an electric bike through Nice and the local countryside
- Explore beautiful, serene vineyards and savor local Collet de Bovis wine
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a quality experience
Departure & Return
Meet us at the Nice Cycle Tours shop.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set off through Nice’s winding historic streets while your guide provides background about the area’s rich heritage and unique culinary scene. Ride along scenic backroads that lead to vineyards just outside of town, releasing the power of your bike’s battery as needed to help you climb the rolling hills.
Stop at the family-run Domaine du Fogolar winery, where you’ll meet the winemakers and get a behind-the-scenes glimpse at traditional French wine production methods. Taste the estate’s signature wine, Collet de Bovis, and enjoy a stroll through the heritage vines.
After your tasting, relax with a picnic lunch among the lovely vineyards (lunch can be purchased from a bakery near the bike shop or elsewhere before departure). Continue on through the gorgeous pastoral landscape, taking in memorable coastal views on the return ride to Nice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 15 years. Minimum height: 145 cm / 4 ft 9 in. Maximum weight: 120 kg / 265 lbs
- Anyone under the age of 18 will not be served wine
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Participants should have an average level of fitness; you will need to pedal the bike for a while before the electric assistance starts to work
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We have a special pic-nic deal with a bakery next door; please arrive 15 mins early to allow time to go to the bakery before the tour. There is no food available at the vineyard and the tour lasts 5-5.5 hours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Cycle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Nice Local Vineyards Small Group Half Day E-Bike Tour with Wine Tasting.