5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Medieval Èze, Monaco, and Monte Carlo are widely considered the jewels in the French Riviera’s crown—but organizing transportation to reach them independently from Nice takes up valuable sightseeing time. On this tour, begin with pickup at your Nice hotel and visit all three destinations in one adventurous day. Discover top attractions like the Grand Casino and the Fragonard Perfumery, and admire uninterrupted views over Villefranche-sur-Mer.
- Visit Èze, Monaco, and Monte Carlo in one day with ease
- Save time and effort organizing independent transportation
- Discover must-see sites such as the Fragonard Perfumery and the Grand Casino
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Nice hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation.
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any point of Nice
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Port of Nice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- La confirmation sera reçue au moment de la réservation
- Non recommandé pour les enfants de XX ans et moins
- Accessible aux fauteuils roulants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Riviera Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eze, Monaco & Monte Carlo from Nice from Nice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Eze, Monaco & Monte Carlo from Nice from Nice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Eze, Monaco & Monte Carlo from Nice from Nice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eze, Monaco & Monte Carlo from Nice from Nice?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Eze, Monaco & Monte Carlo from Nice from Nice
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNiceShore Excursions - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraHistorical Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraShore Excursions - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloHistorical Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloShore Excursions - CannesBus Tours - CannesPorts of Call Tours - CannesHistorical Tours - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
TourrettesNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Villa Ephrussi de RothschildMassena Square (Place Masséna)Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)Hotel NegrescoVilla KerylosNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Place GaribaldiChateau Saint-Martin & SpaSt. Paul de VenceHard Rock Cafe NiceQuai des États-UnisMassena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)Marc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)