- Small-group half-day trip from Nice to Eze and Monaco
- Monte Carlo Old Town, royal palace and casino
- Minivan transportation limited to eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention
- Pickup and drop off from centrally located Nice hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off in hotels centrally located in Nice city (postcodes : 06000 or 06100 or 06200 or 06300).
What To Expect
Medieval Eze sits on a hilltop overlooking the coast, and is replete with charming shops to explore. It's also home to a famous perfumery, which you'll visit on a guided tour.
From Eze, drive from France across the border to the Principality of Monaco. Enjoy some free time in the Old Town of Monte Carlo, where you can watch the changing of the guard, visit the Royal Palace (open to visitors June-October) or check out the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum (additional cost).
Climb back into the minivan for a lap of Monaco's Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit before another stop at Casino Square, where you'll have more free time to browse the chic shops, do some high-end people-watching or take in the views of luxury yachts in the harbor.
The return trip to Nice is along the Lower Corniche road, from which you'll enjoy still more beautiful views from Monaco back to Nice, including the town and citadel of Villefranche.
With a minivan that carries only eight passengers, your tour group size is limited, ensuring plenty of personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Please note that the Casino is closed in the morning and the Exotic garden in Eze entrance fee is about 6€
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- PRODUCT NON BOOKABLE FOR SHORE EXCURSIONS. This tour can not be booked by people coming from cruiseship because of the timing of disembarkation and embarkation which are not fitting with the timing of this tour.
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Monaco and Eze Small Group Half-Day Trip from Nice.