4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Monaco is famous around the world for its glitzy casinos and glamorous nightlife. On this tour, arrive in time to watch the sunset along the French Riviera coast, admire the glittering illuminations as you drive along the coastal Corniche, and try your luck at the iconic Monte Carlo Casino. For an even more unforgettable experience, upgrade to include a delicious 3-course dinner at the legendary Café de Paris.
- Place a bet at the world-famous Monte Carlo Casino
- Stunning views of Monaco’s seafront at night
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- pick up in Nice hotel for free , let us know witch hotel in Nice do you stay .
we pick up costumer from all the hotels and address based in Nice city center you just have to send us your hotel name ,
- pick up outside Nice with an extra charge of 70€ , please send us your hotel name or cruise ship
- Port Pierre Canto, Bd de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port de Cannes, Jetée Albert Edouard, Prom. de la Pantiero, 06400 Cannes, France
- Port Vauban Antibes, Av. de Verdun, 06600 Antibes, France
- Capitainerie Port de Monaco, Quai l'Hirondelle, 98000 Monaco
- Port de Villefranche-sur-Mer, 1 Chem. du Lazaret, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- baby seat 10€
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smartour Riviera
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monaco by night - Private & Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Monaco by night - Private & Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Monaco by night - Private & Guided Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNight ToursRomantic ToursBus ToursShopping ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNiceShore Excursions - French RivieraNight Tours - French RivieraRomantic Tours - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraShopping Tours - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraHalf-day Tours - French RivieraShore Excursions - Monte-CarloNight Tours - Monte-CarloRomantic Tours - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloShopping Tours - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloShore Excursions - CannesNight Tours - CannesRomantic Tours - CannesBus Tours - CannesShopping Tours - CannesPorts of Call Tours - CannesHalf-day Tours - CannesCategory
Castellane Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)Cote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)National Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)TourrettesQuai des États-UnisVilla Ephrussi de RothschildSt. Paul de VenceNice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Quai LunelMarc Chagall National Museum (Musée National Marc Chagall)Hotel NegrescoMassena Square (Place Masséna)Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)St. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Chateau de CrematHard Rock Cafe NiceMt. Boron (Mont Boron)Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)