- See Nice landmarks including the Promenade des Anglais, Old Town, Cours Saleya and Place Massena
- Take in spectacular views from Castle Hill and the Port of Nice on the 2-hour tour
- Learn about Nice from your guide and stop to take photos along your route
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures more individualized and personalized attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You'll start at 2 Rue Halévy, 06000 Nice, France The same building as the Méridien Hotel / Casino Ruhl
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
1-hour Tour: cruise down the elegant seafront Promenade des Anglais, then explore the colorful, open-air Cours Saleya flower market, where you will be able to observe a slice of daily life in Nice. Continue on the Place Rossetti, the central square of the old Nice where you can admire the magnificent Cathédrale Sainte Réparate. Your guide will share historical facts and anecdotes about Nice along the way.
Admire the spacious Place Masséna, Nice’s main square, atypical with its checkerboard floor, its works of modern art, and its radiant fountain of the sun. Enjoy the 19th-century palm-lined greenery of Jardin Albert 1er before concluding your tour back at the Promenade des Anglais.
2-Hour Tour: this tour follows the same itinerary as above until Place Rosseti, after which you will continue on the way to the port where you will see our famous #ILOVENICE. Ascend to the top of Castle Hill to take in panoramic views of Nice, the Alps and the Bay of Angels. Coming down the hill, you’ll have a chance to maximize the Segway’s power and cruise at speeds up to 12 mph (20 km/h).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years old. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg); maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Not recommended for people with inner ear problems
- Flat shoes and casual clothes recommended
- There are no bathroom facilities at the departure point
- Each Segway is equipped with a small bag for essentials - Luggage Storage available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mobilboard Nice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Nice City Segway Sightseeing Tour.