4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a fun-packed selection of water sports for a great morning at the beach in Bali. Soar above the ocean waters while parasailing, then get wet during a jet ski ride. Finally, hop on board a Donut boat and Banana boat for more water entertainment. Round-trip hotel transfers make it easy to get there and back, and you’ll have access to shower facilities and lockers.
- Lockers, showers, and changing rooms provided
- Activities suitable for beginners and people with experience
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from designated areas
- Great option for friends and families
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area
A bottle of Mineral Water
Access to shower facilities, changing rooms, and lockers
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Extra Transportation ( Uluwatu and Canggu area is IDR 200.000 / Car )
Extra Transportation ( Ubud and Tanah Lot Area is IDR 375.000 / Car )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Port of benoa bali
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Please provide your hotel information at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Natural Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Parasailing Adventure,Banana Boat,Jet Ski and Donut Boat with Transfers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Parasailing Adventure,Banana Boat,Jet Ski and Donut Boat with Transfers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Parasailing Adventure,Banana Boat,Jet Ski and Donut Boat with Transfers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Parasailing Adventure,Banana Boat,Jet Ski and Donut Boat with Transfers?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Parasailing Adventure,Banana Boat,Jet Ski and Donut Boat with Transfers
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursJet SkiingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakNusa DuaJimbaranBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliJet Skiing - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranJet Skiing - JimbaranHalf-day Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - KutaWater Tours - KutaJet Skiing - KutaHalf-day Tours - KutaCategory