7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned private vehicle.
Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide.
Snacks and Refreshment.
1 Liter water bottle per person.
Food and Beverages.
Departure & Return
Hotel City Grand Ella , Polic, Station Road, Ella 90090, Sri LankaThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Hotel City Grand Ella
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kurumba DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dambatenna Tea Factory and Lipton's Seat Tea Plantation Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dambatenna Tea Factory and Lipton's Seat Tea Plantation Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dambatenna Tea Factory and Lipton's Seat Tea Plantation Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dambatenna Tea Factory and Lipton's Seat Tea Plantation Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dambatenna Tea Factory and Lipton's Seat Tea Plantation Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaBus Tours - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaEco Tours - Central Sri LankaFull-day Tours - Central Sri LankaBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyEco Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - HambantotaNature and Wildlife - HambantotaEco Tours - HambantotaFull-day Tours - HambantotaCategory