4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Nuwara Eliya hotel via Tuk-tuk
English language speaking guide during sightseeing
Entrance fee during sightseeing tours
Refreshments during sightseeing
All government taxes
Expenses of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Nuwara Eliya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive - Explore Countryside of Nuwara Eliya by Tuk-Tuk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive - Explore Countryside of Nuwara Eliya by Tuk-Tuk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive - Explore Countryside of Nuwara Eliya by Tuk-Tuk?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive - Explore Countryside of Nuwara Eliya by Tuk-Tuk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8021P217
Compare Similar Experiences
All inclusive - Explore Countryside of Nuwara Eliya by Tuk-Tuk
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeTuk Tuk Tours Half-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaTuk Tuk Tours - Central Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - KandyTuk Tuk Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - HambantotaTuk Tuk Tours - HambantotaHalf-day Tours - HambantotaCategory