3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ride through the streets of Nuwara Eliya and along the shores of Gregory Lake on this private cycling tour. You and your private party will enjoy the personalized attention of a dedicated guide, who will navigate and provide commentary. Sights include the colonial-era post office, the local Hindu Temples, and the local golf course.
- Private tour for your party only
- All cycling equipment included
- Back-up vehicle with bicycle rack
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
Saved to wishlist!
Cycles and Cycling guide/ supporting crew
Back-up vehicle (Cycle Carrier)
Water and refreshments during the ride
Hotel pick up and drop off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Araliya Green Hills Hotel , No.10 Glenfall Rd, Nuwara Eliya 22200, Sri LankaThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Araliya Green Hills Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycling in Nuwara Eliya City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycling in Nuwara Eliya City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cycling in Nuwara Eliya City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycling in Nuwara Eliya City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cycling in Nuwara Eliya City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaEco Tours - Central Sri LankaMountain Bike Tours - Central Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - KandyEco Tours - KandyMountain Bike Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - HambantotaEco Tours - HambantotaMountain Bike Tours - HambantotaHalf-day Tours - HambantotaCategory