- Enjoy a private sightseeing trip to Sri Lanka's central interior region
- Take a guided nature walk amidst the UNESCO site of Horton Plains National Park
- Includes all national park entrance fees, round-trip hotel transport, and lunch
- See Sri Lanka highlights like Baker's Falls and World's End
- Learn about tea cultivation and production at a local plantation and Pedro Tea Factory
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
- Perfect way to get out into nature during a private day trip
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
You’ll spend the next few hours enjoying a guided nature walk inside this UNESCO World Heritage Site, stopping to observe local wildlife like unique “Hump-nosed” lizards, Bear Monkeys, as you explore the “World’s End” and visit nearby Baker's Falls. After an included lunch served at the Summer Hill Breeze Hotel, you’ll visit a nearby tea plantation and the Pedro Tea Factory, offering an insider’s look at the cultivation and production of this key Sri Lankan product. For a full run-down of the day’s itinerary, please review the itinerary details below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "it was excellent experience of hickin , everyone with children don't forget sunblock..very wild.." See review