Explore our promoted experiences
- A half-day trip to Lipton’s Seat tea plantation in a tuk tuk, with picnic lunch
- Pickup and drop-off can be arranged from either Ella, Haputale, or Bandarawela
- Learn how Sri Lankan tea is grown during a hands-on visit to a real-life tea factory
- Insider’s access: get a chance to join local harvesters pick some tea leaves yourself
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sri Lanka Trekking Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands