6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Udawalawe National Park with the benefit of a private guide on this full-day safari from Ella. With all transportation provided, you can sit back and enjoy the scenery instead of fussing over driving and directions. Once in the park, take a drive with your guide, who will answer any questions and provide in-depth commentary. You'll also get a chance to visit the elephant transit home, where you can see the majestic creatures up close and learn about their conservation.
- Entrance tickets to Udawalawe national park
- Entrance to the elephant transit home
- Safari jeep and driver provided to explore the park
- Private tour for your party only
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer by A/C vehicle (Car / Van) from Ella to Udawalawe
Udawalawe national park safari
Safari Jeep and driver
Visit to Elephant transit home Udawalawe
Hotel pick up and drop off
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance tickets to Udawalawe national park
Personal expenses and tips
Entrance ticket to elephant transit home (Driver will assist you to buy tickets at the entrance)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We arrange hotel pickup. Please contact us via whatsapp +94770422666 for more information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Best time to do safari is 06:00 am in morning or 15:00 pm evening.
- Best time to visit elephant transit home is 09:00 am. 12:00 noon and 15:00 pm
- It takes approximate 03 hours of time to transfer from Ella to Udawalawe national park.
- If you want to do safari on same day your time table is as follow
- Morning safari
- 03:00 AM
- You will pick up from your hotel from Ella and transfer to Udawalawe national park
- 06:00 AM
- Udawalawe national park safari
- After safari you can enjoy your breakfast
- 09:30 AM / 12:00 Noon
- Visit Elephant transit home
- Then you will drop off to your hotel in Udawalawe or return back to Ella / Haputale / Bandarawela or Wellawaya
- Evening Safari
- 09:30 AM
- Pick up from your hotel in Ella and transfer to Udawalawe
- 12:00 Noon
- Visit Udawalawe elephant transit home
- Then you can enjoy your lunch
- 14:00 PM
- Udawalawe national park safari
- After the safari you will drop of to your hotel in Udawalawe or return back to Ella / Haputale / Bandarawela or Wellawaya
- Next Day Safari
- You will pick up from your hotel in Ella and drop off to your hotel in Udawalawe (Any time on your request).
- Next day you can enjoy either Morning safari or Evening safari
- Visit elephant transit home before or after safari
- Please feel free to contact us via whatsapp for any further details or assistance
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nefelibata Travels (Pvt) Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Udawalawe safari from Ella?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Udawalawe safari from Ella?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Udawalawe safari from Ella?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Udawalawe safari from Ella?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 108917P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara Eliya4WD Tours - Central Sri LankaSporting Events - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaSafaris - Central Sri LankaExtreme - Central Sri Lanka4WD Tours - KandySporting Events - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandySafaris - KandyExtreme - Kandy4WD Tours - Yala National ParkSporting Events - Yala National ParkNature and Wildlife - Yala National ParkSafaris - Yala National ParkExtreme - Yala National ParkCategory