2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
One water bottle (500ml) per person per day
Accommodation at Tree House chalet in Belihuloya on HB basis for one night
Entrance fee for Babarakanda waterfall
Entrance fee for Duwili Ella
Any Expences of Personal Nature
anything not mentioned under inclusion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick you up from the hotel you are staying around Haputale.If you are staying in out of Haputale we can arrange the transport with additional charges.You can share the details of you via whats app and we will share you the driver details and the additional charges accordingly
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ceylon Boutique Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall and sight seeing tour around Belihuloya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall and sight seeing tour around Belihuloya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfall and sight seeing tour around Belihuloya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall and sight seeing tour around Belihuloya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfall and sight seeing tour around Belihuloya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaBus Tours - Central Sri LankaOvernight Tours - Central Sri LankaMulti-day Tours - Central Sri LankaBus Tours - KandyOvernight Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyBus Tours - HambantotaOvernight Tours - HambantotaMulti-day Tours - HambantotaCategory