- Half-day snorkeling excursion aboard a catamaran
- Snorkel among native marine life and live coral
- Search for pods of spinner dolphins
- Full bar and snacks
- Hawaiian-style lunch with cocktails
- Snorkel equipment included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Once you reach the snorkeling destination, get fitted for a mask and snorkel and jump into the water, a known habitat for the local spinner dolphins. Float around the coral reef in search of native marine life.
After snorkeling dig into a Hawaiian-style lunch of soy-veggie burgers, chicken teriyaki, and pulled pork sandwiches. Guests over age 21 can sip a cocktail or two along with lunch.
As the boat heads back to shore, enjoy the scenery, soak up some sun, or head below deck for a freshwater shower.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ko Olina Ocean Adventures, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Not crazy about location as it’s in front of the Diesel plant and you can hear the traffic going by." See review
- "I wanted to love this but with 90 minutes spent getting from my hotel and the same getting back to my hotel - two ~ 30 minute snorkeling sessions required a 10:30 am - 5:30 pm day." See review
- "There are plenty of options for snorkeling cruises, but the staff, from the storytelling bus driver Henry, to the Captain and his three lovely, gracious, and hard-working crew women made this one a fantastic evening." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews