2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy a traditional lei greeting and experience a luau on Oahu. Hosted by Chief Sielu, Original World Fire Knife Dance Champion, this event provides the ideal opportunity to immerse yourself in island culture. Watch a Polynesian show, learn headband weaving, or take a hula lesson, before indulging in a Hawaiian feast, including pineapple glazed chicken and kalua pork. Upgrade to include priority access and convenient pickup, for a hassle-free experience.
- Take part in a Polynesian welcoming ceremony with the Chief
- Travel through the Polynesian Islands with an interactive and high energy show
- Learn to hula dance, weave a headband from coconut leaves, rub sticks together to make fire, or get a temporary tattoo
- Feast on a traditional Hawaiian luau buffet
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
The skills of Chief Sielu, a comedian and world-champion fire-knife dancer, make this luau one of the best shows in the South Pacific.
Saved to wishlist!
Paradise- Kukui nut lei greeting, all-you-can-eat Hawaiian feast, 2 adult beverages.
Royal- flower lei greeting, Mai Tai greeting, Hawaiian feast, 3 adult beverages and souvenir gift.
Departure & Return
Departure PointChief's Luau, 400 Farrington Hwy Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2020
Traveler pickup is offered
3:35pm Ala Moana Hotel - Mahukona St on the sidewalk near the Starbucks windows.
3:45pm Prince Waikiki - Harbor side of hotel where buses pull in.
3:50pm Ambassador Hotel - Be outside on Namahana St on the sidewalk.
3:55pm Trump International - Wait in front of Trump International on Saratoga Ave
4:00pm Ross Dress For Less - 333 Seaside Avenue. Wait outside the store.
4:10pm Hyatt Regency - On Koa Ave under the green awning
4:20pm Waikiki Beach Marriott - Outside of the "Tour Lobby" area on Paoakalani Ave. Be outside by the street.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A picture ID must be present for guests over the age of 21 years of age in order to consume alcohol
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chief's Luau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chief's Luau Admission?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chief's Luau Admission?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Chief's Luau Admission?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chief's Luau Admission?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Chief's Luau Admission?
This activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Chief's Luau Admission.
See all safety measures taken by Chief's Luau Admission.
Product code: 6981CHIEFLUAU
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursBus ToursDining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows Historical ToursDinner and ShowCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingOahuSkip-the-Line Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiFamily-friendly Shows - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiSkip-the-Line Tours - MauiBus Tours - MauiDining Experiences - MauiFamily-friendly Shows - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiDinner and Show - MauiSkip-the-Line Tours - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiDining Experiences - KauaiFamily-friendly Shows - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiDinner and Show - KauaiCategory
Honolulu HarborKoʻolau RangeWaikiki BeachSandy Beach ParkBishop MuseumAloha Tower MarketplaceHonoluluDuke Kahanamoku StatueHonolulu HaleKo OlinaValley of the TemplesManoa ValleyIolani PalaceHard Rock Cafe HonoluluAli'iolani HaleByodo-In TempleHe'eia State ParkOahu Cruise PortWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)