Explore our promoted experiences
- Downtown Honolulu and USS Arizona Memorial sightseeing tour
- Take in the sights from an air-conditioned coach with an onboard bathroom and other amenities
- See the Punchbowl National Cemetery, the Iolani Palace, and King Kamehameha statue
- Enjoy the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Upgrade to view the USS Missouri battleship, where Japan’s written surrender took place
- Hear in-depth commentary from the driver-guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As mandated by Honolulu's City & County Mayor, effective 9/13/21 all participants will need to provide proof of photo identification along with a full vaccination card or a "Negative" or "Not-Detected" COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours of entry. Guests 12 and under are exempt
- For security measures, bags are not allowed at the Arizona Memorial but storage facilities are available at the Visitor Center for a nominal fee.
- Please note: the National Parks Service permits us to provide 'wayfinding' only within the park sites. Unfortunately we are not permitted to provide any interpretation within the park.
- We try our very best to keep to the itineraries by reserving tickets for our guests in advance, however, we ask for your understanding in route / schedule changes as there may be factors beyond our control.
- Wheelchair lift vehicle available upon request with 24 hours advance notice.
- At the Arizona Memorial: Wheelchair accessible.
- At the USS Missouri: Only the main deck is wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes for light walking. We also recommend you bring sunglasses and a camera.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Star of Honolulu Cruises and Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This was a good tour and experience, but it was two hours longer than advertised." See review