40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See Diamond Head crater and other scenic sights from above on a helicopter tour from John Kalaeloa Airport near the Ko Olina resorts. As you fly across the island, you can look down on Pearl Harbor, Ala Moana Beach Park, Waikiki, Ala Wai Boat Harbor, Nuuanu Valley, and the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
- Board a helicopter for a sightseeing adventure above Oahu
- Listen to narration on board to learn about attractions like Diamond Head
- Transport included from Ko Olina Resort
- Fuel surcharge and other fees included for a hassle-free experience
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Round-trip shared transfer from Ko Olina Resort
Departure & Return
300 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, face masks are required for the duration of the flight
- Infants must sit on laps
- Learn about our elevated health & safety protocol to help observe the COVID-related requirements of social distancing and sanitization on our website
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- A resident who has been on island for at least 10 days or who has had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- All guests weighing between 265 lbs – 300 lbs when weighed at check-in, will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 helicopter or $100 on our Bell 407 helicopter. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- We require that any guests weighing 300 lbs. or more purchase an additional empty seat to safely balance the aircraft. Upon check-in, we will weigh all passengers. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- A seat upgrade is not a guarantee; however, if you purchase a co-pilot and/or window seat upgrades, we will do our best to seat you in your purchased location. If we cannot accomodate a seat upgrade due to weight and balance requirements for your flight (or for any other reason), we will refund your upgrade purchase at check-in.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kapolei: Diamond Head Scenic Helicopter Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kapolei: Diamond Head Scenic Helicopter Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kapolei: Diamond Head Scenic Helicopter Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kapolei: Diamond Head Scenic Helicopter Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kapolei: Diamond Head Scenic Helicopter Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuHelicopter Tours - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - MauiHelicopter Tours - KauaiCategory
Haleiwa Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsHonolulu Hale Tours & TicketsWaimea Valley Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & TicketsMt. Tantalus Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsHonolulu Harbor Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsKaneohe Bay Tours & TicketsMakapuu Lighthouse Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & Tickets