Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the picture-perfect beaches, historic landmarks and headlands of eastern Oahu on a 4-hour tour that’s a great overview of the scenic area. Learn about Waikiki history, then get sweeping views of the coast from Diamond Head lookout; drive alongside the sandy beach at Hanauma Bay and explore coves and blowholes. Find out why Sandy Beach is ‘the most dangerous in America,’ then look deep into the rainforest from Pali Lookout, where Hawaiian armies clashed in the 18th-century. Take home a video (available for purchase) of your tour that’s a wonderfully personal souvenir.
- 4-hour tour of eastern Oahu's scenery and historic sites
- Choose a small-group tour for a personal experience
- See pristine beaches, coves, and lookouts
- Learn about local history and culture
- Hotel transfer, snacks and drinks included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Individual Tour Video Souvenir (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you have any questions please call: +1 808 384-0116
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daniels Hawaii - Tours & Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour of East Oahu's Famous Beaches?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour of East Oahu's Famous Beaches?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour of East Oahu's Famous Beaches?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour of East Oahu's Famous Beaches?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour of East Oahu's Famous Beaches
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Hanauma Bay Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsWaikele Center Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsManoa Falls Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & TicketsQueen Emma Summer Palace Tours & TicketsDiamond Head Tours & TicketsKoʻolau Range Tours & TicketsWet 'n' Wild Hawaii Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsHaleiwa Tours & Tickets