- Enjoy an intimate encounter with these creatures on this small-group experience
- No need to visit the dive shop beforehand: all snorkelling equipment provided
- With multiple sessions a day, make this experience work to your schedule
- Easy-to-find meeting point at the Boat Harbor on the Haleiwa waterfront
Departure & Return
Meeting place will be at the Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor, North Shore, Oahu: Meet on the left side of the harbor next to boat launching ramp/loading dock. * Free parking is readily available near the dock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years old - must be accompanied by an adult
- Get a good night's rest before your adventure!
- We kindly ask you leave behind any preconceived notions about sharks and experience this adventure with an open mind
- Always be attentive and present in the water, keeping your ears above water and paying close attention to the Safety Diver's instructions
- If you are prone to seasickness, please take Dramamine 1 hour prior to the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per trip is required for any trip. If you are booking as a single passenger, we will contact you if the minimum trip requirements are not met.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Islandview Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "They also took great photos so you'll be able to look back at them and remember it all clearly." See review