7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Start bright and early and be prepared for an action packed day of exploring. See some of Oahu’s beautiful beaches, and stop to snorkel on the North Shore. Visit the Dole Pineapple Plantation, Macadamia Nut Tropical farm, Diamond Head Crater, and more. Avoid the hassles of navigating and driving, and leave the logistics to your guide on this comprehensive Oahu tour. Ideal for visitors who are short on time, but don’t want to miss any top sights.
- Explore Oahu with a small group and a guide on an all-day tour
- Snorkel on the North Shore and see Green Sea Turtles
- See some of Oahu’s top sights and leave the logistics to your guide
- Convenient round-trip transportation Waikiki and other central locations
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
6:45 AM - Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona St., curbside)
7:00 AM - 1831 Ala Moana Blvd (ABC Store #83)
7:05 AM - Hale Koa Hotel (in front of lobby)
7:15 AM - Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)
7:20 AM - Ross Dress for Less (333 Seaside Ave.)
7:25 AM - Hyatt Regency Hotel (Koa St. entrance)
7:30 AM - Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave.)
7:40 AM - Kahala Hotel
Return point: Guests are returned to same location they were picked up at
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aloha Hawaii Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Circle Island Snorkel Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Circle Island Snorkel Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Circle Island Snorkel Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Circle Island Snorkel Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Definitely recommend this tour if you want to see ALL of the island in one day!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Circle Island Snorkel Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesHonoluluSnorkeling - HawaiiSnorkeling - MauiSnorkeling - KauaiCategory
Oahu Cruise Port Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsWaimanalo Beach Park Tours & TicketsMakapuu Lighthouse Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsHonolulu Harbor Tours & TicketsIolani Palace Tours & TicketsKo Olina Tours & TicketsKailua Beach Park Tours & TicketsKapiolani Park Tours & TicketsMaunalua Bay Tours & TicketsAla Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsHalona Blowhole Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsUSS Arizona Memorial Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & Tickets